The Muny proudly announced the appointment of new officers and directors to their board of directors.
The newly elected officers include:
- Louis A. Cella, chairman
- James S. Turley, vice chairman
- William N. Scheffel, treasurer
- Edwin B. Broadhurst III, assistant treasurer
- June McAllister Fowler, secretary
- Michael P. McMillan, assistant secretary
The newly elected directors include:
- Benjamin Akande, senior adviser to the chancellor and director of the African initiative at Washington University in St. Louis
- Anna Reby Bertman, principal, The St. Louis Trust Company
- Nancy M. Hawes, shareholder, Polsinelli
- Marc R. Rogers, president and CEO, UniGroup, C.A.
- Mary Ann Srenco, community volunteer
The St. Louis chapter of CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) is pleased to announce its executive officers and board of directors for 2019.
- President:Michelle Yates, Lawrence Group
- President Elect and CREW Network Delegate: Tracy Howren, UMB Bank, n.a.
- Immediate Past President:Lynn Goessling, SmithAmundsen LLC
- CREW Network Delegate: Nancy Petersen, Enterprise Bank & Trust
- Secretary: Merri Cross, ACI Boland
- Treasurer: Stacey Kamps, Koch Development Co.
2019 Board Directors:
- Christine Beck, Central Bank of St. Louis
- Kristy Hess, Enterprise Bank & Trust
- Karen Karwoski, Simmons Bank
- Amy Mistler, Spencer Fane LLP
- Rebecca Randolph, Brinkmann Constructors
- Erin Valentine, McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
Kids in the Middle (KITM) is proud to announce the appointment of Scott Myers as its new CEO, effective January 2, 2019. Myers joins KITM after serving as director of development for the American Youth Foundation, and he has held several prominent fundraising and development positions for nonprofits including the American Cancer Society, Easter Seals Midwest, and The United way of Greater St. Louis. Myers has been active with Kids in the Middle for several years as a donor, volunteer and advocate.
The Gateway Center for Giving recently announced the following board of directors members:
New additions welcomed for a three-year term:
- Barbara Carswell, YouthBridge Community Foundation
- Angela Fleming Brown, Regional Health Commission
- Roshelle Scott, Maritz
Members nominated to serve a second three-year term:
- David Desai-Ramirez, IFF
- Gregory Glore, Glore Fund
- Jenny Hoelzer, Commerce Bank
Jenny Hoelzer, Commerce Bank, Board Chair; Melinda McAliney, Brown Sisters Foundation, Vice Chair; Gregory Glore, Glore Fund, Secretary; Vander Corliss, United Way of Greater St. Louis, Treasurer.
Outgoing Board Members:
Debbie Schirmer, Maritz; Jeanne Dalba, Robert J. Trulaske Jr. Family Foundation; Matthew Kuhlenbeck, Missouri Foundation for Health.
The Women’s Foundation of Greater St. Louis (WFSTL) is pleased to announce Eulonda Nevels, chief administrative officer of YWCA Metro St. Louis, as their board president. In addition, five new members have also been welcomed: Martha Arjona, Emerson; Robin Bell, Brown Smith Wallace; Nancy Bukovic, Mercy; Simone Cummings, Webster University; and Jaimee Robles, Centene.
Operation Food Search proudly announced two new board members, Dr. Art McCoy and John Nations. McCoy is the Jennings School District superintendent of schools, and he was the youngest and first African-American superintendent/CEO of Ferguson-Florissant School District at the age of 33. Nations is a member and practice chair of the business services group at Evans & Dixon L.L.C. He previously served as president and CEO of Bi-State Development and as mayor of Chesterfield for three terms.
The Kirkwood School District Board of Education is pleased to announce the appointment of two new members for 201-2020 school year. Dr. Alyssa Taylor was appointed as principal of Keysor Elementary School, effective July 1, 2019. She currently serves as the interim principal at Keysor. Dr. Matt Bailey was appointed as assistant superintendent of data, intervention, and supports. He began his career as a teacher with the Special School District of St. Louis County and currently serves as principal of Valley Park High School.
Kids in the Middle (KITM) proudly announced the appointment of six new members for its board of directors for 2019.
- Nikki Crawford, wealth management advisor, Northwestern Mutual
- Mike Grisham, President & CEO, Shawnee Communications
- Stephanie Jones, founding partner, Raza & Jones, LLC
- Michael Klevens, MD, MBA, FACHE, network medical director for emergency medicine, St. Luke's Hospitals
- Melissa Skrivan, director of development, American Parkinson Disease Association – Greater St. Louis Chapter
- Chuck Vogel, president, Snelling Staffing – St. Louis
The Jewish Federation of St. Louis is pleased to announce the nomination of board chair, Greg Yawitz, to succeed current chair, Gerry Greiman. Yawitz is the owner of Keat Properties, LLC, specializing in commercial real estate brokerage and development. He will be formally presented for election at the Federation’s annual meeting and installation of officers in September 2019.
Color Art proudly announced the appointment of four new board of directors. The company’s governing body appointed Jeff Bauer, Troy Garner, Mick McIntyre and Ed Wills as board advisers.