COCA-Center of Creative Arts is pleased to welcome Will Bonfiglio as its new director of COCAbiz, effective June 10, 2019. Bonfiglio is an award-winning professional actor, a COCA alumnus, and he has a background in management and organizational development.
Crown Center for Senior Living is proud to announce the following newly elected board members:
• Board president: Sally Altman, senior editor, Before Ferguson Beyond Ferguson
• Leah Frankel, MLCSW, Leah Frankel Consulting, LCC
• Scott Bernstein, Lewis & Clark Ventures
• Amy E. Bender-Levy, The Marks Law Firm, L.L.C.
• Alvah Levine, Levine Associates
The Endangered Wolf Center is pleased to announce Virginia Busch will transition from executive director to chief executive officer of the center. She will oversee strategic planning, conservation initiatives, donor development and marketing.
St. Louis Community College and the board of trustees is proud to announce the selection of two staff members to serve in key leadership roles. Julie Fickas, Ed.D., will serve as campus president and chief academic officer at STLCC at Forest Park, and Feleccia Moore-Davis, Ph.D., will serve as campus president and chief academic officer at STLCC at Meramec.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis (BGCSTL) is proud to announce the 2019 Annual Recognition event honorees and Alumni Hall of Honor inductees.
• The BGCSTL Alumni Hall of Honor inductees: Mark Collins, III, Precious Johnson, Alaina Lopes, Cardin Dean Rackley, Mark Stallion, and Kal-El Waters-Jones
• The National Award of Merit: Adella Jones, Stuart Krawll, Frank S. & Antoinette G. Leta Family Charitable Foundation, William “Bill” Meyer, Darrell Scott, Eric Wood
• Richard H. Amberg Award: Keith Lueking
• Carl Woods Volunteer of the Year Award: Leon Davis, Rita Fitzjarrell, Kathe Harwood, Brandy Herron, Thomas Mason, Tamara Powell, Ryan Sparks, Bob Stein, Renelle Theard
• Service to Youth Award – Staff: Roxanne Crawford, Gregory Davis, Jaime Downs, Charles Jackson, Tammie Sargent, Renee Seaman, Fe’Dale Waters
• Service to Youth Award – Board & Life Trustees: George Bailey, Ken Kotiza, Peter Lazaroff, Karen Luebbert, Ph.D., Suzie Spence, Gene Todd, Nancy Wolfe
The St. Louis Chapter of IFMA (International Facility Management Association) is pleased to announce its newly elected officers to the board of directors, as well as members appointed to chair its committees. The term of these positions is July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020.
Elected to the board:
• President: Jeff Touchette, Jarrell Contracting
• Vice President: Scott Held, Ameren Corp.
• Treasurer: Dave Gardin, The Koman Group
• Secretary: Michael Wright, Ameren Corp.
Members who are chairing the organization’s committees:
• Membership: Karl Gnau, ABBCO Service Corp.
• Marketing: Erin Valentine, McCarthy Building Companies
• Education: Tauquincy Neal, St. Charles City-County Library
• Programs: Gary Wood, Stryker Construction
• Sponsorship: Matt Huesling, Woodard
• Advocacy Liaison: James Delgado, Cozad Commercial Real Estate
• Golf Classic: Steve Polk, Stormwater STL
• Special Events: Kristie Gabel, Elite Cuisine
• Sustainability: Jim Wideman
FOCUS St. Louis is proud to announce the incoming officers for the 2019-20 fiscal year, as well as nine new members to its board of directors.
Board Officers for July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020:
• Chair: Felicia Shaw, executive director, Regional Arts Commission of St. Louis (Experience St. Louis 2015)
• Vice Chairs: Sharon Harvey Davis, vice president, Diversity & Inclusion & CDO, Ameren (Leadership St. Louis 2017); and Amy Shaw, interim president and CEO, Nine Network of Public Media (Leadership St. Louis 2013)
• Treasurer: John Peluso, senior managing director, Wells Fargo Advisors (3rd term)
• Secretary: Johnny Wang, partner, Stinson Leonard Street LLP (Leadership St. Louis 2017)
New board members:
• Eric Breuer, chief sales officer, IMPACT Group (Experience St. Louis 2018)
• Alex Gillette, principal consultant, Daugherty Business Solutions (Emerging Leaders 2018)
• Dr. Karen I. Hall, Ed.D., superintendent, Maplewood Richmond Heights School District (Leadership St. Louis 2013, Diversity Leadership Fellowship 2015)
• John McClelland, CFP, portfolio manager, Acropolis Investment Management (Leadership St. Louis 2014)
• Shayn Prapaisilp, vice president, STJ Group Holdings LLC
• Devin Price, vice president, Talent Development, Enterprise Holdings LLC (Leadership St. Louis 2019)
• Steve Savis, vice president, North America Crop Science Human Resources, Bayer (Leadership St. Louis 2016)
• Ann Seeney, vice president, Human Resources, St. Louis Cardinals (Leadership St. Louis 2017)
• Dr. Alisa Warren, executive director, Missouri Commission on Human Rights (Leadership St. Louis 2017)
Willows Way is proud to welcome three new members to its board of directors. The new members include: Abby Hare, Bausch + Lomb; Jessica Maykopet, MSW, behavioral health clinician who previously worked at Willows Way; and Julaine Murphy, senior consultant in learning and development.
Rossman School is pleased to announce its new board members and officers for the 2019-2020 school year.
Board of Trustee members: Julie Bahr, managing director at Clayton Financial Group; Beth Kline, Rossman School parent; John Kovac, managing partner at Aspire Consulting; and Vasavi Rao, Rossman School parent
• President: G.T. Cozad III, president of Cozad Commercial
• Vice president: Quinn T. Kiley, managing director at Advisory Research
• Treasurer: Julie Bahr
• Assistant treasurer: Ted Albrecht, managing partner at Bodley Group
• Secretary: Dan Langley, COO/CFO at Clayton Behavioral
• Assistant secretary: Steven A. Busch, president of Krey Distributing
Legal Services of Eastern Missouri is proud to announce the election of three new board members. John R. Munich, partner with Stinson LLP and chair of Stinson’s business and commercial litigation practice; Jacqueline Redmond, shareholder with Sandberg Phoenix; and Pearl J. Williams, who is joining as a client representative.