While their nine-year-old son is away for the night on his first sleepover, Adam and Jan have an evening alone together, their first in years. Adam's attempt to seduce his wife before he leaves on business the next day begins a suspenseful nightlong roller-coaster ride of revelation, rancor, passion and humor that explores a modern-day marriage on the verge of either a breakup or deepening love and understanding. Directed by Associate Artistic Director John Pierson. Starring: Jan – Julie Layton and Adam – Isaiah Di Lorenzo
"Mr. Weller is a bold and productive dramatist." —NY Times.
"The best thing about Weller's play is that it offers no easy answers for making a relationship work. Its shades of gray are less than comforting but realistic as husband and wife struggle to describe and resolve their complex feelings for each other." —International Herald Tribune.
- Starting Friday, September 20th, 2019, repeated every day until Saturday, September 21, 2019 @ 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Occurred Sunday, September 22nd, 2019 @ 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Starting Thursday, September 26th, 2019, repeated every day until Saturday, September 28, 2019 @ 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Occurred Sunday, September 29th, 2019 @ 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Starting Thursday, October 3rd, 2019, repeated every day until Saturday, October 05, 2019 @ 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Occurred Sunday, October 6th, 2019 @ 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm