Cedar Lake Cellars, a year-round winery and event venue, will host a weekend long Valentine’s Day celebration. Cedar Lake Cellars is located at 11008 Schreckengast Rd. in Wright City and is open to those 21 years of age and older. The weekend includes:
• A romantic four-course dinner on Thurs., Feb. 14 through Sat., Feb. 16 with reserved seating times at 5:30 and 8 p.m. Entertainment includes a harpist plus piano player Richie Kihlken;
• A free Cupid Shuffle dance party with DJ on Sat., Feb. 16 from 6 to 10 p.m. in The Barrel Room; and
• A Valentine’s Day brunch on Sun., Feb. 17 with open seating from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Feb. 14 through Feb. 16 four-course Valentine’s dinner menu includes a bottle of Cedar Lake Cellars’ wine, a cheese and sausage plate with fruit and flatbread for two, plus the choice of either a Caesar salad or French onion soup. Entrée selections include chicken with artichokes and mushrooms along with fingerling potatoes; bacon-wrapped filet and scallops with a champagne butter sauce along with garlic mashed potatoes; or herb encrusted baked salmon served over mushroom wild rice. All entrees are served with haricot verts, which are thin French green beans. Dessert for two is from a selection of cheesecakes.
The Feb. 17 brunch menu includes assorted breakfast and lunch items, as well as made-to-order omelets. Highlights include balsamic and Dijon-glazed ham, chicken cordon bleu, brown sugar and garlic-glazed salmon, and lobster macaroni and cheese.
Reservations are required for Valentine’s Day restaurant dining, which is $150 per couple (excluding tax and gratuity.) The Cupid Shuffle dance party is free, and brunch is $28.99 per person. For more information, call Cedar Lake Cellars at (636) 745-9500 or visit www.cedarlakecellars.com.
- Occurred Thursday, February 14th, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
- Occurred Friday, February 15th, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
- Occurred Saturday, February 16th, 2019 @ 5:30 pm
- Occurred Sunday, February 17th, 2019 @ 10:00 am