Add sparkle and sass to your summer look with a rainbow of shades. From plums and pinks to nudes and nautically inspired, think of the pretty possibilities!
Clockwise, from upper left:
1. MAC’s Alluring Aquatic collection shines with pearlized shades for the eyes, face and lips, all in limited-edition teal packaging. Shown: Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Black Swan ($17.50); Lip Pencil in What Comes Naturally and Half-Red ($16.50 each); Extra Dimension Bronzer in Golden ($33); Extra Dimension Blush in Blushbaby ($27.50); and Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Contrast, Smut, Baked Olive and Glitter ($19.50 each). Available at MAC, Macy’s and Nordstrom.
2. Summer 2014 is looking bright for DIOR: The 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette Transat Edition takes on a nautical motif with hues of brown, sand and orange (shown in Sundeck, $61). The high-shine Addict Lipstick (shown in Mayday, $32) provides a catwalk effect; while the Nude Shimmer Instant Illuminating Powder (shown in Pink, $56) given the face freshness and light. Available at Dillard’s.
3. Can comfort be addictive? LANCOME’s Gloss in Love collection comes in lip-hugging colors for up to six hours of moisture. Shown: Lily En Lame and Ginger Star ($27 each). Available at fine department stores.
4. Turn twilight time into the Magic Hour, the new collection from JANE IREDALE. Glow like a goddess with Golden Shimmer Face and Body Lotion ($32), a lightweight moisturizer that imparts a shimmering, bronzed look. Lip Fixation, the dual-ended, long-lasting lip stain and gloss soothes and protects lips without feathering or drying (shown in Compulsion and Craze, $30 each). shop.janeiredale.com.
5. TRISH McEVOY’s summer must-haves include the luxurious, glossy Flawless Lip Color (shown in Chic, $28.50), which combines pure color with a soft-shine finish. And to achieve that lit-from-within look, the long-wear, gel-based Liquid Face Color for cheeks and lips is your best bet ($32). Available at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue.
6. Make your face a work of art with MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Style Eye-Con No. 7 Plush Eyeshadow Palette (shown in The Siren, $59), housed in a sleek collector’s palette. And for eyes, the Highliner Gel Crayon (shown in O Vert/Dark Moss and Ody Sea/Teal, $25 each) offers richly pigmented waterproof coverage. And don't forget to make those digits dazzle with Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer (shown in Bark!, $18). Available at Sephora.