Worldwide, fashion weeks forecast fall and winter trends – but LN spotlights what has true longevity to keep you on-point all year long. Turn that chill in the air into a call to order and freeze each beautiful moment with these worthy styles:
1. A bold lip is still the classic go-to. Choose a fiery orange to warm up winter scenes, such as the creamy BITE Beauty Multistick in Praline or the darker lit Purée from the Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick collection. Available for $24 each at Sephora (sephora.com).
2. Coloring outside the lines is one thing … Coloring the lines, though? Well, that’s the thing. Create negative spaces as seen at Tracy Reese using this cool shade of blue, Phenom, with Debonnaire serving as your neutral background, both from Dermelect Cosmeceuticals. Available for $14 each at Dermelect Cosmeceuticals (dermelect.com).
3. Go au naturel. Pamper skin with Sand & Sky Brilliant Skin Purifying Pink Clay Mask to create a radiance as brilliant as sparkling snowscapes. This bare, beautiful look is best accented with groomed brows and makeup products that pick up on your natural pigmentation. Available for $49 at Sand & Sky (sandandsky.com).
4. Play it cool with kinked hair – the statement look of Fendi – using Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon or Nirvana Rose Dry Shampoo to add a sexy scent and bedhead texture. Create the coveted look with tugged-down waves. Available in 1.3 ounces for $14 or in 4.4 ounces for $28 at Sephora.
5. Just-kissed-me lips are hot even through the coldest months. Seen on the runways at Topshop Unique and Preen by Thornton Begazzi, a messy pout proves its perfection. Give one of Marc Jacobs Beauty New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipsticks a try (shown here in Hey, Stranger) for a titillating tint – just be sure to blur the edges. Available for $30 at Sephora.