This season, Ladue News is collecting Wish List items for Nurses for Newborns. Established in St. Louis in 1991, the organization helps at-risk families prevent child abuse and neglect by providing in-home nursing visits. In addition, Nurses for Newborns assists families whenever possible with donated materials needed to safely care for their young children.
We invite you to stop by LN and contribute new or gently used items to this very worthy cause!
Holiday Wish List
- Boy/Girl toys (newborn to age 8)
- Growth and development toys
- Board games and puzzles
- Car seats (new or less than 3 years old)
- Clothing (preemie to size 8)
- Sleepers and PJs (preemie to size 8)
- Food (fruits, vegetables and non-perishables)
- Baby wipes
- Lotion, baby wash, shampoo
- Pack 'n' Plays (new and gently used)
- Coats, hats, gloves (newborn to size 8)
- Shoes and boots
- Vaporizers and humidifiers
- Grocery/Walmart/Target gift cards
Collection boxes are available at our offices:
8811 Ladue Road (Ladue and 170), Suite D
St. Louis, MO 63124
Items will be collected through Monday, Dec. 24.
Thanks for your generosity!