With the St. Louis Cardinals in a race for first in the National League Central, fans are piling into Busch Stadium to cheer them on. Be sure to catch a game before the season ends!
UPCOMING PROMOTIONS: Build-A-Bear Workshop Musial Bear (Sunday, Aug. 14), Willie McGee Bobblehead (Friday, Aug. 26), Budweiser Beer Stein (Saturday, Sept. 3) nights.
STEAK SANDWICHES at Food Network’s stand (section 144) and healthy and gluten free items at the Farmer’s Market (section 136).
THE U.S. CELLULAR FAMILY PAVILION, which offers batting cages, speed pitch, play areas and other interactive games for the entire family.
SEPT. 5 TO 7, when the Cardinals resume their heated rivalry with the Milwaukee Brewers.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Twenty-five home games remain on the Cardinals’ schedule for the 2011 season.
- Regular ticket prices range from $5 for Right Field Terrace to $140 for Diamond Box seats, depending on the date.
- A $95-and-up Champions Club ticket includes all-you-can-eat gourmet ballpark food, drinks and a reserved seat. Parking can be found at lots all around the stadium.
- Metrolink also drops off at 8th and Spruce, right across from the third base entrance.
- Gates open two hours before game time.
- For more information or to buy tickets, call 345-9500 or visit cardinals.com.