As I’ve said many times, first impressions are everything! Obviously each of us has different tastes so there are as many ways to design a foyer as there are stars in the sky! Do try to avoid ‘asteroids’ as your first impression—it can scare your guests! In other words, leave some of the ‘wow’ for other parts of the home so as not to overwhelm. Your roving designer made a few local stops to help you with your design dilemma.
1. T. ROHAN INTERIORS offers an alternative way to light your space with this magnificent candelabrum on a pedestal—an elegant statement!
2. THE GREAT COVER-UP has the perfect Chelsea House bench for your foyer! Everyone needs a place to sit a spell and this classic Chinese Chippendale-inspired piece makes a great choice.
3. CRAFT ALLIANCE is always a great choice for one-of-a-kind pieces. This Sugar Maple Bowl by Matt Keim brings warmth wherever it is placed.
4. EXPRESSIONS was the source for this handcrafted Barbara Jean walnut chest with mirrored fronts. Candlelight or chandeliers would reflect light beautifully off of this romantic foyer piece.
5. SAVVY SURROUNDINGS has the most unusual entry lamps like this pair of black over scale jars with pierced openings—drama at its best!