If you're a local power-broker, a 'lady who lunches' or just a St. Louisan in-the-know, chances are, you've frequented some of these hot spots.
1) Eating the signature salad, browsing the hand-smocking and Before and Again tees.
2) Sipping a foamy caffeinated beverage, admiring a shoe made of shoes.
3) After treacherous curves and a small bridge, watch out for Ladue equestrian traffic.
4) Dining al fresco in the Central West End, relishing the selection of cheeses and grabbing a few gourmet groceries for later, and thinking this could be Manhattan.
5) Savoring the filling in a mouthwatering chocolate cannoli, contemplating another Italian pastry, enjoying the people-watching in The Loop.
6) Getting a glossing treatment, debating between a relaxing manicure to the left or a refreshing smoothie to the right--or both.
7) Taking in Gridiron Glory, an expansive exhibit of artifacts and memorabilia of American football, heading upstairs for a quick bite, admiring the fabulous park view.
8) Browsing the history of explorers and pioneers beneath 630 feet of structural expressionism.
9) Spreading a blanket on the grass, sipping a cold beer, swaying along to Blake Shelton, contemplating making it a country-music summer and returning for Rascal Flats and Jason Aldean.
10) Wishing the line for a frosty snow cone weren’t quite so long, procuring freshly picked veggies for a summer cookout and listening for a not-so-distant train whistle.
Answers: 1) The Woman’s Exchange 2) Northwest Coffee 3) Litzsinger Road 4) Central Table Food Hall 5) Piccione Pastry, 6) Breeze Blow Dry Bar 7) Missouri History Museum, 8) The Jefferson Westward Expansion Memorial 9) Verizon Wireless Amphitheater 10) Kirkwood Farmers Market