1) Name the breakout star of the films Divergent and The Fault in our Stars.
2) Who is currently People magazine’s Most Beautiful Person?
3) Composer Robert Lopez joined an elite group of artists who have won all four major performance awards: Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Tony (EGOT). He won the fourth and final award, the Oscar, this year. What was it for?
4) According to Rolling Stone’s 2014 Readers’ Poll, what is the funniest movie of all time?
5) What is the name of Hillary Clinton’s latest book?
6) What is currently the top-grossing movie of 2014?
7) Edge of Tomorrow has become the latest in a series of box-office disappointments from Tom Cruise. Name his two prior bombs.
8) Why did St. Louis Rams’ draft pick Michael Sam make headlines?
9) Which of the following network sitcoms survived the first season?
Mixology, Super Fun Night, Friends with Better Lives, Bad Teacher, Sean Saves the World
10) What is currently the most popular breed of dog in the U.S.?
1) Shailene Woodley
2) 12 Years a Slave actress Lupita Nyong’o
3) The song Let It Go from Frozen
4) Blazing Saddles
5) Hard Choices
6) The Lego Movie
7) Oblivion, Jack Reacher
8) He is the first openly gay player in the NFL
9) None of them
10) Labrador Retriever