1. What Oscar-nominated actress is set to replace Marg Helgenberger on CSI?
2. The decades-old investigation into the death of this actress was reopened after the captain on the yacht where she was last seen changed his statement.
3. Hollywood ‘It’ man Ryan Gosling had three films open in 2011. Name them.
4. Three newly debuted hour-long network dramas have been cancelled mid-season. Name one.
5. Who is the only recording artist at this year’s AMA’s to have written or co-written every song on his/her most recent album?
6. What reality star raised eyebrows after filing for divorce 72 days after her multi-million dollar wedding?
7. What is the name of the New York City park the ‘Occupy Wall Street’ protesters occupied?
8. Which actress will almost certainly receive an Oscar nomination for her portrayal of Marilyn Monroe?
9. Why did Harold Camping make headlines twice in 2011?
10. Who was the first contestant voted off this season’s Dancing with the Stars? Who won?
1. Elisabeth Shue
2. Natalie Wood
3. Drive, Crazy Stupid Love, The Ides of March
4. Charlie’s Angels, The Playboy Club, Pan Am
5. Taylor Swift
6. Kim Kardashian
7. Zuccotti Park
8. Michelle Williams
9. He predicted the End of Days to be May 21, and then again on Oct. 21.
10. Former L.A. Laker Ron Artest (who changed his name to Metta World Peace) was voted off first. Army veteran and soap star J.R. Martinez won the contest.