Cleanse and tone—two essential steps to ensure that we put our best face forward on a daily basis. Here, we present you with our selections for cleanser-and-toners duos.
Clockwise, from top left:
1. The Fabulous Foaming Face Wash ($22) from BLISS is the line’s best-selling cleanser for good reason: Soft, round exfoliator beads remove dirt and makeup, while calming the skin with soothing botanicals. Combine it with the Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner ($26) to soothe the skin and minimize pores. Available at Soft Surroundings.
2. Banish impurities and pamper the driest skin with GUERLAIN’s rich Secret de Purete Cleansing Cream ($71). Follow with Super Aqua Lotion ($52) for skin that’s radiant and velvety to the touch. Available exclusively at Dillard’s Galleria
3. LA MER’s Cleansing Gel ($75) is light and oil-free, and works to remove excess sebum without irritating, drying or stripping the skin. The Mist ($60) is formulated with botanical extracts to refresh, hydrate and rebalance skin (a live magnet in the bottle continually charges the ingredients). Available at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue.
4. It can’t get any fresher than LUSH’s Angels on Bare Skin Facial Cleanser ($15.75), rich in natural kaolin clay for deep-cleaning, while ground almonds gently exfoliate dead skin. The soothing, herbal Eau Roma Water ($10) has rose and lavender essential oils to treat dryness, redness or irritation. Available at LUSH St. Louis Galleria and Macy’s West County Center.
5. ESTEE LAUDER’s Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Crème Cleanser/Moisture Mask ($25) is non-foaming and hydrating. The Multi-Action Toning Lotion/Refiner ($25) contains a gentle exfoliator to reveal brighter skin. Available at Dillard’s Galleria and other fine department stores.