What: Paddle down the Mississippi to one of Midwest Living’s “Top 100 Small Towns”! Thursday, October 10, and Thursday, October 17, the Tom Sawyer will set sail to the Missouri riverside town of Kimmswick for a day-long adventure of exploration, shopping, and lunch at the famous Blue Owl Restaurant and Bakery.
Passengers can choose between two Kimmswick cruise options, both of which include a narrated riverboat tour with on-board bingo, card games and river-style music.
· Express Cruise: Passengers will depart St. Louis on the Tom Sawyer Riverboat at 10 am and will return to St. Louis by motorcoach at 4 pm.
· Leisure Cruise: Passengers will depart St. Louis by motorcoach at 9:30 am, and will return to St. Louis on the Tom Sawyer Riverboat at 4:30 pm.
Cost: Tickets include riverboat and motorcoach transportation, and lunch at the Blue Owl Restaurant and Bakery.
· Individual: $62.00 per person
· Group (20 or more): $60.00 per person
How: Reservations for the cruises are required, and can be made by calling 1-877-982-1410 or visiting ticketsforthearch.com. A complete sightseeing cruise schedule for 2013 is available online at gatewayarch.com.
- Occurred Thursday, October 10th, 2013 @ 9:30 am – 4:30 pm