12316 Olive Blvd. in Creve Coeur; 548-2222
- Casual smokehouse and grill
- Pig candy, anyone?
- Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sun, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
169 Carondelet Plaza in Clayton; 726-7979
- Coastal-inspired casual clothing for the whole family
- Eclectic mix of jewelry and accessories for women
- Brands include Southern Tide, Johnnie O, Sperry and Jack Rogers
736 N. New Ballas Road in Creve Coeur; 995-9765
- Touts the area’s largest selection of reading glasses
- Readers, sunglasses and optical-quality frames
- Selection includes a wide variety of styles and prices
6625 Delmar Blvd. in the Loop; -727-0200
- Seasonal Mediterranean-inspired menu
- Billed as the 'little brother' of Soulard mainstay Franco
- Open for lunch and dinner, Monday through Saturday; brunch on Sunday